Face recognition devices
Anviz FACEPASS: Face recognition, RFID and/or PIN code
Why buy an Anviz FACEPASS time & attendance system? Here are 12 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- FACEPASS has a Face recognition sensor: no more card exchange
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With FACEPASS you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
- It respects privacy law ((General measure of the Privacy Guarantor n. 513 of 12/11/2014)
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect FACEPASS directly to the network via LAN or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple FACEPASS readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more FACEPASS devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
FACEPASS FEATURES (FACEPASS is an ANVIZ product ):
- Log Capacity up to 100,000
- Fingerprint management up to 500 faces
- Dual camera
- Face Recognition from 30 to 80 cm
- 2,8 inch LCD Display 240 x 320 TFT touch screen.
- Integrated Web server
- 3 identification methods : Face, Card, ID+PW
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host,TCP/IP
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID
- Voice prompts
- 10 function keys definable by user
- Relay for managing a bell
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- On/off switch button .
- FCC/CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- DC 12V Operating Voltage
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).