Face recognition devices
Anviz FACEPASS7: Face recognition, RFID and/or PIN code
Why buy an Anviz FACEPASS 7 Refurbished time & attendance system? Here are 12 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- FACEPASS has a Face recognition sensor: no more card exchange
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP or WiFi connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via TCP/IP or WiFi).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With FACEPASS 7 you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
- It respects privacy law ((General measure of the Privacy Guarantor n. 513 of 12/11/2014)
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect FACEPASS 7 directly to the network via LAN/WiFi or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple FACEPASS 7 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP, WiFi or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more FACEPASS 7 devices connected to the network via Lan/WiFi and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
FACEPASS 7 FEATURES (FACEPASS 7 is an ANVIZ product ):
- Log Capacity up to 100,000
- Fingerprint management up to 500 faces
- Dual camera
- Face Recognition from 30 to 80 cm
- 2,8 inch LCD Display 240 x 320 TFT touch screen.
- Integrated Web server
- 3 identification methods : Face, Card, Face+Card
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host,TCP/IP
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID
- Voice prompts
- 10 function keys definable by user
- Relay for managing a bell
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- On/off switch button .
- FCC/CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- DC 12V Operating Voltage
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, WiFi and LAN (client and server).