Face recognition devices
Anviz FD5-ST: Face recognition (up to 2m) and Mask + Stand Floor , Rfid / Mifare, IP65, Linux, Wi-fi and Touch Screen.
Why buy an FD5-ST attendance and access control system? For 13 well-founded reasons:
- Enforce your company rules (punctuality in / out).
- Protect fair employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, you improve the climate in your company.
- FD5-ST is a face reader (recognition up to 2 meters): solve the "exchange" of badges.
- FD5-ST is complete with floor stand, so it can be moved and temporarily installed in different points.
- By checking the actual entry / exit times you can count the delays (with rounding in your favor) and deduct them from the number of hours allowed.
- Check the clockings in real time (TCP / IP or Wi-Fi connection).
- You can also download the clockings from a remote office (via LAN / wifi network).
- Automatically collect times for counting hours of presence / absence.
- You can automatically calculate working / overtime and absence hours (eg holidays, leave, sickness, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the payroll consultant (via pdf file).
- With FD5-ST you can manage an external siren / bell (programmable via software) for ringtones at the beginning of the end of the work shift or open an electric lock
- FaceDeep 5 complies with Regulation (EU)
How can you structure a temperature measurement and mask access control system in your company? Here are 4 system configurations:
- You can connect FD5-ST directly to the LAN network (wifi), or standalone without using a personal computer.
- If you have multiple inputs, you can simultaneously connect multiple FD5-ST detectors to the same management software (always in TCP IP or WI-FI).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote offices), you can always use the configuration referred to in the previous point.
- It is also possible to manage "hybrid" solutions, for example one or more FD5-ST devices in a LAN network and one (or more) standalone.
TECHNICAL FEATURES FD5-ST:
- Dual Camera Camera.
- Face identification distance: <2m.
- Communication interface: TCP / IP, WI-FI, Rs232.
- Management of up to 5,000 users and 5,000 cards. 100,000 stamping capacity.
- Supported cards: EM card, Mifare card.
- Identification methods: Face, Card, Face + Card.
- Identification Time ≤ 300ms.
- Audible and Voice Alerts: Yes.
- Management of programmable signals (siren / bell).
- Integrated Web Server: Yes.
- Multilingual firmware included (also ITA language).
- Relay Output, Wiegand Output, Door Sensor, Switch, Doorbell.
- Camera angle of view for verification 74.38 ° (visual), 67.57 ° (infrared).
- Operating temperatures: -30 ° C ~ -60 ° C.
- Humidity range: from 20% to 90%.
- Size (W x H x D): 88 * 236 * 16mm.
- Accessories: Floor lamp. Base Diameter: 14.3cm,
- BaseHeight: 3.3cm, Rod + Base Height: 133.5cm, Rod Height: 130.2cm, Rod Width: 4.9cm. DC12V 3A power supply INCLUDED.
ATTENDANCE DETECTION SOFTWARE (Crosschex standard):
- Can be installed on PC with Windows operating system.
- Software in different languages.
- Management of up to 99 FD3-ST detectors.
- Personal data management of up to 500 employees.
- Sending messages (shown on the display when clocking on the devices that allow it). Scheduling of hourly shifts. Search present in a parameterizable period.
- Management of both rigid and flexible schedules.
- Card with display of bookings, total worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- Detection: photo, name and surname (if registered), temperature, date and time.
- Calculation of hours worked with parameterizable rounding.
- Manual stamping insertion. Anomalies management.
- Print present, monthly print, print attendance statistics, export files in txt and excel.
- Database backup.