Fingerprint and pin devices
Anviz D200-L: Biometric, and/or PIN code with LAN (Refurbished). 12 month warranty.
Why buy an Anviz A300ID time & attendance system? Here are 11 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- D200-L has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 5 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect D200-L directly to the network via LAN or download data via USB cable.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple D200-L readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more A300ID devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
- D200-L can be a portable device: by detaching the special pedestal, it has a buffer battery with an autonomy of about 6 hours. If you prefer it can be fixed to the wall
D200-L FEATURES (D200-L is an ANVIZ product):
- User management up to 2,000
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- Fingerprint management up to 2,000
- 3 inch TFT graphic display
- 32-bit high speed CPU of low power consumption
- 4 identification methods : FP, ID+FP, ID+PW, FP+PW.
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host, Mini USB, TCP/IP.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Backup battery for operation without power supply (about 6 hours).
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, German, English, Turkish.
- On/off switch button .
- Size: 157mm(W) x 119mm(H) x 30mm(D).
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- DC 5V Operating Voltage
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 A300ID devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).