End of Life Devices
Anviz TC580: Biometric, RFID, PIN code, wi-fi, PoE and Linux.
Why buy an Anviz TC580 time & attendance system? Here are 14 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- TC580 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange.
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Easy installation with built in wifi
- You can connect it via PoE (standard IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan or wifi).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- With web server integrated you can check records via web browser (settings too)
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With TC580 you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect TC580 directly to the network via LAN/WIFI or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple TC580 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP, wifi or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more TC580 devices connected to the network via Lan/Wifi and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
TC580 FEATURES (TC580 is an ANVIZ product ):
- OS Linux
- 3,5 inch Color LCD graphic display
- 1 Ghz dual core processor.
- Flash Memory 512M DDR3 + 2GB
- Log Capacity up to 100,000
- Storing up to 5,000 fingerprint and 5,000 cards.
- 3 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW.
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host, TCP/IP (PoE), Wifi and Rs485.
- Wiegand out (SC011, remote relay), temper alarm, door open sensor, exit button.
- Wiegand in (settable) for access control remote rfid head (mifare), or biometric T5S in Rs485.
- PoE standard IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare, Hid e Allegion
- Web server integrated
- Voice prompts
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, English, Spanish.
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing a bell
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Size: 140(w)*190(h)*32(d)mm
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -30°~60°C
- Humidity: 10%-90%
- Transformer DC 12V 1A
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 A300ID devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).