End of Life Devices
Anviz OC580: Wiegand out (SC011, remote relay), temper alarm, door open sensor, exit button. Wiegand in (settable) for access control remote rfid head (mifare), or biometric T5S in Rs485.
Why buy an Anviz TC580 time & attendance system? Here are 14 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- TC580 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange.
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Easy installation with built in wifi
- You can connect it via PoE (standard IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan or wifi).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- With web server integrated you can check records via web browser ( settings too)
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With TC580 you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect OC580 directly to the network via LAN/WIFI or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple OC580 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP, wifi or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more OC580 devices connected to the network via Lan/Wifi and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
TC580 FEATURES (TC580 is an ANVIZ product ):
- OS Linux
- 3,5 inch Color LCD graphic display
- 1 Ghz dual core processor.
- Flash Memory 512M DDR3 + 2GB
- Log Capacity up to 200,000
- 20,000 cards.
- 2 identification methods : Card, ID, ID+PW.
- Wiegand out (SC011, remote relay), temper alarm, door open sensor, exit button.
- Wiegand in (settable) for access control remote rfid head (mifare), or biometric T5S in Rs485.
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host, TCP/IP (PoE), Wifi and Rs485.
- PoE standard IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare, Hid e Allegion
- Web server integrated
- Voice prompts
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, English, Spanish.
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing a bell
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Size: 140(w)*190(h)*32(d)mm
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -30°~60°C
- Humidity: 10%-90%
- Transformer DC 12V 1A
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 A300ID devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).