Badge and pin devices
Anviz OC500: Badge RFID and/or PIN code (Refurbished) 12 months warranty.
Why buy an Anviz OC500 time & attendance system? Here are 10 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With OC500 you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect OC500 directly to the network via LAN or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple OC500 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more OC500 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
OC500 FEATURES (OC500 is an ANVIZ product ):
- User management up to 20,000
- Log Capacity up to 200,000
- 3 inch TFT graphic display
- 32-bit high speed CPU of low power consumption
- 3 identification methods : card, ID+PW, PW+card.
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host, Mini USB, TCP/IP, Wiegand In&Out, optional RS232
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing an electric/magnetic lock, or alternatively a bell
- Wiegand connection for external reader: Biometric/keyboard/RFID reader
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, German, English, Turkish.
- On/off switch button .
- Size: 126(w)*189(h)*35(d)mm
- FCC/CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- DC 12V Operating Voltage
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 OC500 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server), RS485.