Finger Print, Badge and pin devices
Anviz OA1000: Biometric, RFID and/or PIN code, photo camera and WinCE.
Why buy an Anviz OA1000 time & attendance system? Here are 12 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- OA1000 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- OA1000 has a built-in photo camera: user can be photographed at the clock in/out.
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With OA1000 you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
- It respects privacy law ((General measure of the Privacy Guarantor n. 513 of 12/11/2014)
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect OA1000 directly to the network via LAN or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple OA1000 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more OA1000 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
OA1000 FEATURES (OA1000 is an ANVIZ product ):
- OS WinCE
- Color Display Samsung LCD 3,5 inch.
- Digital photo camera 1.3 Megapixels.
- 400 Mhz Arm9 Samsung Processor.
- Log Capacity up to 100,000
- Storing up to 5,000 fingerprint and 5,000 cards.
- 6 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+card, FP+Card.
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host, Rs232 (for ticket printer), TCP/IP.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing a bell
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Firmware available in: English and Spanish.
- Size: 180(w)*137(h)*40(d)mm
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -20°~60°C
- DC 12V Operating Voltage
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 OA1000 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).