Finger Print, Badge and pin devices
Anviz T60-GPRS: Biometric, RFID and/or PIN code. GPRS Integrated
Why buy an Anviz T60-GPRS time & attendance system? Here are 12 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- T60-GPRS has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favour) and take them from the hours of permission.
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan or GPRS).
- Automatically collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- You can automatically calculate the hours of work/over time and absence (i.e. holiday, permissions, diseases, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll (via pdf files).
- With T60-GPRS you can manage a hooter/external bell (can be programmed via software) to signal start/end of shift.
- It respects privacy law ((General measure of the Privacy Guarantor n. 513 of 12/11/2014)
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 2 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect T60-GPRS directly to the network via LAN or via GPRS .
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple T60-GPRS readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via GPRS).
T60-GPRS FEATURES (T60 -GPRS is an ANVIZ product ):
- TI high speed CPU.
- IP53 (optional waterproof cover).
- Fingerprint management up to 2,000 and 2,000 cards.
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- Display LCD 128 * 64
- 6 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+card, FP+Card.
- Communication Interface: TCP/IP, mini USB, Wiegand In&Out, integrated GPRS modem.
- RFID 125 Khz reader, Mifare optional.
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing a bell
- Tamper alarm
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, German, English, Turkish.
- On/off switch button .
- Size: 90(w)*200(h)*35(d)mm
- FCC/CE Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- Transformer DC 12V Not included
T&A CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).