Fingerprint and card devices
Anviz M5 Pro: IP65 biometric and RFID. Relay integrated.
Why buy an Anviz M5 PRO Access Control system? Here are 9 good reasons:
1. Make respect your company rules (In/out).
2. You can manage M5 PRO standalone or connected to PC
3. M5 PRO has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
4. Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
5. You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
6. If you use the T&A mode you have a double control (open door time and clock-in).
7. It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
8. IP 65, for outdoor installations (vandal-proof metal case).
9. M5 Pro is safe: it uses an internal relay for gate opening, or a remote relay SC011 (optional).
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 5 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect M5 PRO directly to the network via LAN or standalone without PC
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple M5 PRO readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more M5 PRO devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) in standalone mode.
- In the same passage it is possible to connect the T5S (slave) to the M5 Pro, as a remote head, using the RS485 port.
M5 PRO FEATURES (M5 PRO is an ANVIZ product):
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- Fingerprint management up to 3,000 and 3,000 cards.
- IP 65, for outdoor installations (vandal-proof metal case).
- BIONANO V10 Algorythm
- Biometric Sensor AFOS300
- 32-bit high speed CPU TI Stellaris ® of low power consumption
- Tampering alarm
- 3 identification methods : FP, Card, FP+Card.
- Communication Interface: Mini USB, TCP/IP
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID.
- Wiegand output for connection to SC011 (optional remoted relay)
- Relay for managing a door
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Size: 50(w)*124(h)*34,5(d)mm
- Vandal-proof metal case.
- FCC/CE Certificate
- Temperature: -30°~60°C
- Power supply NOT included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send weekly times for open door.
- find records in a definable period
- manage time zone.
- shows a report of the accesses and open code.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via LAN (client and server).