Fingerprint and card devices
Anviz C2 Slim BT-Wifi: biometric, RFID, IP65, Wi-fi, PoE, Bluetooth and Linux. Web Server. Refurbished (12 months warranty).
Why buy a refurbished Anviz C2 Slim BT-Wifi access control system? Here are 13 good reasons:
- Enforce your company rules (gate access control).
- You can manage C2 Slim BT-Wifi both standalone and with PC connection.
- C2 Slim BT-Wifi has IP65 degree of protection: for outdoor installations.
- C2 Slim BT-Wifi is biometric: certain identity control (no badge exchange).
- C2 Slim BT-Wifi is safe: it uses an internal relay to open the gate, or remote relay SC011 (optional).
- Easy installation with integrated Wi-Fi.
- With the CrossChex App (downloadable from Play or Apple Store), your employee can clock with their smartphone via bluetooth.
- With the integrated web server you can check bookings via the internet (including maintenance).
- You can configure the device by using the APP only (via BT).
- Control accesses and movements in real time (TCP / IP PoE connection, wi-fi).
- You can also download the clockings from a remote office (via TCP IP PoE network, wi-fi).
- If you also use time and attendance, you have a double check (door opening time and service start stamping).
- C2 Slim BT-Wifi- complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.).
How can you structure an access control system in your company? Here are 5 system configurations:
- You can connect C2 Slim BT-Wifi directly to the LAN poe network (wi-fi), or standalone without using a personal computer.
- If you have multiple inputs, you can simultaneously connect multiple C2 Slim BT-Wifi detectors to the same management software (always in TCP IP PoE or wi-fi).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote offices), you can always use the configuration referred to in the previous point.
- It is also possible to manage "hybrid" solutions, for example one or more C2 Slim BT-Wifi devices in a LAN / wifi network and one (or more) standalone ones.
- In the same gate it is possible to connect the T5S (slave) to C2 Slim BT-Wifi, as a remote head, using the Rs485.
FEATURES C2 Slim BT-Wifi (C2 Slim BT-Wifi is an ANVIZ product):
- High performance 1.0 GHz dual core processor.
- Linux operating system.
- Integrated web server.
- IP65 protection degree for outdoor use.
- Memory stampings up to 50,000. BIONANO V10 algorithm.
- Self-igniting AFOS biometric sensor. Storage of up to 3,000 fingerprints and 3,000 cards.
- Burglar-proof sensor with alarm.
- Multicolored led and buzzer.
- 3 Identification methods: FP, Badge, Bluetooth with CrossChex App (downloadable from Play Store).
- Built in Web Server.
- Communication: TCP / IP, Wi-fi, mini USB, Rs485 (only for T5S), Bluetooth. 125 Khz RFID reader.
- 1 Internal relay for opening the passage.
- Wiegand In output for connection to C2SR (optional head).
- Wiegand output for connection to SC011 (optional remote relay).
- Lithium battery for data storage. Dimension 159 X 50 X 25mm (H X W X D). Temperature -30 ° ~ 60 ° C. CE / RoHS certified.
- 12V power supply not included.
ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE (Crosschex standard):
- Can be installed on PC with Windows operating system.
- Software in English language.
- Management of up to 99 C2 Slim BT-Wifi detectors.
- Personal data management of up to 500 employees.
- Sending weekly timetables for gate opening.
- Search for accesses in a parameterizable period.
- Management of time profiles (time zone).
- Card with access and passage code display.
- Print present, monthly print, export file in txt and in excel.
- Database backup.
- Terminal connection via LAN (client and server).