Fingerprint, badge and pin devices
Anviz P7: Biometric, RFID and/or PIN code, Touch and PoE. Refurbished. 12 mounth Warranty
Why buy an Anviz P7 Access Control system? Here are 9 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- P7 works standalone or via LAN
- P7 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- P7 is POE: You do not have to bring power, but only the network cable. Save time and money during installation!
- If you set P7 as T&A reader, you have a double control (door open time, and T&A)
- P7 can be connected to a remote reader device (T5S) to open a door (Rfid/Bio)
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
How can you adapt an Access Control system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect P7 directly to the network via LAN or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple P7 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more P7 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) or standalone.
P7 FEATURES (P7 is an ANVIZ product ):
- Programming access control for user recognition and enable for time bands and days of the week.
- Biometric sensor AFOS408.
- Fingerprint management up to 3,000 and 3,000 cards.
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- OLED Display LCD 128 * 64
- soft-touch keyboard
- 6 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+card, FP+Card.
- PoE standard IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at.
- Communication Interface: Wiegand In&Out, Rs485, Mini USB, TCP/IP, PoE.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing an electric lock
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Rs485 port for connection to a biometric and/or RFID T5S slave reader.
- Wiegand connection to connect a T-Remote reader (Rfid) or a SC011 Remoted relay.
- Multilingual Firmware. English is available.
- Open door sensor
- Tamper alarm
- Size: 54(w)*170(h)*41(d)mm
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -25°~70°C
- Transformer DC 12V not included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 P7 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).