Fingerprint, card and pin devices
Anviz W2: Biometric, RFID, PIN code, Linux OS.
Why buy an Anviz W2 Access Control system? Here are 9 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- W2 works standalone or via LAN
- W2 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- With web server integrated you can check records via web browser ( settings too)
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- If you set W2 as T&A reader, you have a double control (door open time, and T&A)
- W2 can be connected to a remote reader device (T-Remote) to open a door (Rfid only)
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
How can you adapt a Access Control system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect W2 directly to the network via LAN or download data on a USB flash drive.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple W2 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via USB flash drive).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more W2 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB flash drive.
W2 FEATURES (W2 is an ANVIZ product ):
- OS Linux
- 2,8 inch Color TFT graphic display hi definition.
- AFOS Biometric sensor
- 1 Ghz dual core processor.
- Keyboard soft touch
- Log Capacity up to 100,000
- Storing up to 3,000 fingerprint and 3,000 cards.
- Auto user records check
- 3 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+PW.
- Communication Interface: USB Flash Drive Host, TCP/IP, Mini usb ,Wiegand In&Out, Rs485.
- Relay for electric lock
- Open door sensor and tamper alarm
- Access control with time bands and days of the week.
- Wiegand input for external connection (biometric reader / keyboard / RFID reader).
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Web server integrated
- Recognition Time <0.5 sec.
- Name and Surname user can be viewed on display.
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, English, Spanish.
- Public and private short message display
- Lithium battery life: up to 36 months.
- Size: 83,9(w)*204,9(h)*31(d)mm
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -25°~60°C
- Transformer DC 12V not included
- Color: grey
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 W1-ID devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).