Fingerprint, card and pin devices
Anviz T60: Biometric, RFID and/or PIN code.
Why buy an Anviz T60 Access Control system? Here are 8 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- T60 works standalone or via LAN
- T60 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- If you set T60 as T&A reader, you have a double control (door open time, and T&A)
- T60 can be connected to a remote reader device (T5S) to open a door (Rfid/Bio)
- It respects privacy law ((General measure of the Privacy Guarantor n. 513 of 12/11/2014)
How can you adapt a T&A system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect T60 directly to the network via LAN.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple T60 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more T60 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) standalone.
T60 FEATURES (T60 is an ANVIZ product ):
- TI high speed CPU.
- IP53 (optional waterproof cover).
- Fingerprint management up to 2,000 and 2,000 cards.
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- 6 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+card, FP+Card.
- Communication Interface: TCP/IP, mini USB, Wiegand In&Out.
- RFID 125 Khz reader, Mifare optional.
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing a bell
- Tamper alarm
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, German, English, Turkish.
- On/off switch button .
- Size: 90(w)*200(h)*35(d)mm
- FCC/CE Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- Transformer DC 12V Not included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- send messages (displayed during clock-in/out).
- have weekly times for bell activation.
- can schedule shifts.
- can research workers present in a definable period.
- can manage fixed and flexible time schedules.
- show the card with clock-display, total hours worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- calculate the worked hours with configurable roundings.
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).