Card and pin devices
Anviz SAC844: Controller max 4 T-Remote or T5 heads. Refurbished. 12 month Warranty.
Why buy an Anviz controller SAC844? Here are 5 good reasons:
- You can manage up to 4 T-Remote devices (remote heads) or T5 with a SAC844 controller (the latter connected via LAN to Crosschex standard access control software).
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- Eliminate or limit the use of key
- Inspect intrusion attempts by making sure the at risk areas
- It respects privacy law ((General measure of the Privacy Guarantor n. 513 of 12/11/2014)
How can you adapt an Access Control system with SAC844 and T5 to your Company? 3 possible configurations:
- You can connect up to 4 T5 or Tremote devices directly to the SAC844 connected viaTCP IP to the server and manage they by the Crosschex standard access control software.
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more T5 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) standalone.
SAC844 FEATURES (SAC844is an ANVIZ produit):
- 2-bit high speed CPU t TI Stellaris ®
- DC 12V Operating Voltage 5A
- Communication interface TCP/IP, RS485
- Manage up to 20000 users
- User ID up to a 8 characters
- Realtime Transfer:Yes
- Access time management and days of the week:Yes
- Door sensor: Yes
- Anti-Passback: Yes
- Remotely door unlock via included software
- Output Wiegand for connection up to nr.4 T-Remote or T5.
- Manage up to 4 relays.
- Mode Normal Open: Yes
- Store up to 100,000 logs.
- Temperature Range from -10°C to 40°c
- FCC / CE Certificate
- Transformer not included
ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE(AIM SACS):
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up 20,000 employees.
- weekly opening times sending.
- Search accesses in a definable period.
- Manage time zone.
- Manage user validity date.
- Schedule showing accesses and passcode.
- Print present users, monthly print, export txt and excel files.
- Database Backup Device connection via lan (client or server).