Badge and pin devices
Anviz VP30-P: RFID and/or PIN code and PoE (power over ethernet).
Why buy an Anviz VF30ID-P Access control system? Here are 7 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- VP30ID-P works standalone, PoE or via LAN
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP or PoE connection).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- If you set VP30ID-P as T&A reader, you have a double control (door open time, and T&A)
- VP30ID-P can be connected to a remote reader device (T5S) to open a door (Rfid/Bio)
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law.
How can you adapt an Access Control system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect VP30ID-P directly to the network via LAN/PoE or via cable mini usb.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple VP30ID-P readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP, PoE or via USB cable).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more VP30ID-P devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB cable.
VP30ID-P FEATURES (VP30ID-P is an ANVIZ product):
- IP53 (optional waterproof cover)
- User management up to 2,000
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- Fingerprint management up to 2,000
- LCD display 128*64
- 6 identification methods : FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+card, FP+Card.
- Communication Interface: Mini USB, TCP/IP, PoE, Wiegand In&Out.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing an elettric lock
- Rs485 to connect a slave readerT5S biometric and/or RFID.
- Wiegand connection to connect a remoted relay (mod.SC011).
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Tamper alarm
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, German, English, Turkish.
- On/off switch button .
- Size: 80(w)*180(h)*40(d)mm
- FCC/CE Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- Transformer DC12Vnot included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- have weekly times for open activation.
- can research workers/present /records in a definable period.
- Manage Time Zone
- Schedule shows access records
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server).