Fingerprint and pin devices
Anviz VF10: Biometric and/or PIN code.
Why buy an Anviz VF20 Acess Control system? Here are 7 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- VF10 works standalone or via LAN
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP).
- You can download data even from a remote location (via lan).
- If you set VF10 as T&A reader, you have a double control (door open time, and T&A)
- VF10 can be connected to a remote reader device (T5S) to open a door (Rfid/Pin)
- VF10 can be connected in wiegand Out to the remote relay SC011.
How can you adapt an Access Control system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect VF10 directly to the network via LAN or via cable mini usb.
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple VF10 readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP or via USB cable).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more VF10 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) via USB cable or standalone.
VF10 FEATURES (VF10 is an ANVIZ product):
- IP53 (optional waterproof cover)
- 2,000 User and 2,000 FP management
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- LCD display 128*64
- 4 identification methods : FP, ID+PW, ID, PW.
- Communication Interface: Mini USB, TCP/IP, Wiegand Out.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare
- Voice prompts
- Public and private short message display
- Workcode managing
- Relay for managing an elettric lock
- Rs485 to connect a slave readerT5S biometric and/or RFID.
- Wiegand Out connection to connect a remoted relay (mod.SC011).
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Tamper alarm
- Firmware available in 4 languages: Italian, German, English, Turkish.
- On/off switch button .
- Size: 80(w)*180(h)*40(d)mm
- FCC/CE Certificate
- Temperature: -10°~40°C
- Transformer DC12V not included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees.
- have weekly times for open activation.
- can research workers/present /records in a definable period.
- Manage Time Zone
- Schedule shows access records
- insert clock-in/out manually.
- manage anomalies.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN/Wifi (client and server).