Body temperature thermoscanner
Anviz FD5IRT-ST: Front Temperature Thermoscanner (up to 1mt) + Floor Stand, Face Recognition (up to 2mt), Card, Wi-Fi.
Why buy an access control system with temperature sensing FD5IRT-ST? For 9 well-founded reasons:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic preventive control.
- You can manage FD5IRT-ST both standalone and with connection to PC / Server.
- FD5IRT-ST can work stand alone (without personal identification) for only body temperature verification even with mask, or combined with personal identification.
- FD5IRT-ST manages facial recognition and EM / MF cards.
- FD5IRT-ST is complete with floor stand, so it can be moved and temporarily installed in different points.
- FD5IRT-ST: has 1 alarm out (red for fever / mask, green "ok pass").
- Control accesses and movements in real time (TCP / IP connection, Wi-fi).
- You can download the reports with photos, date / time, detected temperatures, employee ID (via TCP IP or Wi-fi network).
- FD5IRT-ST complies with the "Shared protocol for regulating measures to combat and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace".
How can you structure a temperature measurement and mask access control system in your company? Here are 4 system configurations:
- You can connect FD5IRT-ST directly to the LAN network (wifi), or standalone without using a personal computer.
- If you have multiple inputs, you can simultaneously connect multiple FD5IRT-ST detectors to the same management software (always in TCP IP or WI-FI).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote offices), you can always use the configuration referred to in the previous point.
- It is also possible to manage "hybrid" solutions, for example one or more FD5IRT-ST devices in a LAN network and one (or more) standalones.
TECHNICAL FEATURES FD5IRT-ST:
- Display 5 "IPS LED Touch Screen (capacitive).
- Dual Camera Camera.
- Infrared thermal temperature detection module.
- Detection range 10-50 ° C
- Temperature detection: 0.3 - 1m. Accuracy ± 0.3 ° C (0.54 ° F)
- Face identification distance: <2m.
- Communication interface: TCP / IP, WI-FI, Rs232.
- Management of up to 5,000 users and 5,000 cards.
- 100,000 stamping capacity. Supported cards: EM card, Mifare card.
- Identification methods: Face, Card, Face + Card.
- Identification Time ≤ 300ms.
- Audible and Voice Alerts: Yes.
- Management of programmable signals (siren / bell).
- Integrated Web Server: Yes.
- Multilingual firmware included (also ITA language).
- Relay Output, Wiegand Output, Door Sensor, Switch,
- Doorbell. Camera angle of view for verification 74.38 ° (visual), 67.57 ° (infrared).
- Operating temperatures: -30 ° C ~ -60 ° C.
- Humidity range: from 20% to 90%.
- Size (W x H x D): 88 * 236 * 16mm.
- Accessories: Stand floor.
- Base Diameter: 14.3cm, Base Height: 3.3cm, Rod + Base Height: 133.5cm,
- Rod Height: 130.2cm,
- Rod Width: 4.9cm.
- DC12V 3A power supply INCLUDED.
TIME & ATTENDANCE DETECTION SOFTWARE (Crosschex standard):
- Can be installed on PC with Windows operating system.
- Software in different languages.
- Management of up to 99 FD5IRT-ST detectors.
- Personal data management of up to 500 employees.
- Sending messages (shown on the display when clocking on the devices that allow it). Scheduling of hourly shifts. Search present in a parameterizable period.
- Management of both rigid and flexible schedules.
- Card with display of bookings, total worked, days worked, delays, overtime.
- Detection: photo, name and surname (if registered), temperature, date and time.
- Calculation of hours worked with parameterizable rounding.
- Manual stamping insertion. Anomalies management.
- Print present, monthly print, print attendance statistics, export files in txt and excel.
- Database backup.