End of Life Devices
Anviz M3 Pro: 2 RFID / MF antennas, IP65, Linux and Touch. Built in Web Server.
Why buy an Anviz M3 Pro access control system? Here are 10 good reasons:
- Enforce your company rules (access control to the gate).
- You can manage M3 Pro both standalone and with a PC connection.
- M3 Pro has IP65 protection degree: for outdoor installations (vandal-proof metal case).
- M3 Pro is safe: it uses an internal relay for opening the door, or remote relay SC011 (optional).
- Easy installation with integrated Tcp-Ip lan communication
- With the integrated web server you can check the records via the internet (also maintenance).
- Control access and movement in real time (TCP / IP connection).
- You can also download the records from a remote office (via TCP IP network).
- If you also use attendance detection, you have a double check (door opening time and start of service stamping).
- M3 Pro complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.).
How can you structure an access control system in your company? Here are 5 system configurations:
- You can connect M3 Pro directly to the LAN, or standalone without using a personal computer.
- If you have multiple inputs, you can simultaneously connect multiple M3 Pro detectors to the same management software (always in TCP IP).
- In the event that you have a local office and a remote office (or many remote offices), you can always use the configuration referred to in the previous point.
- It is also possible to manage "hybrid" solutions, for example one or more M3 Pro devices in the lan network and one (or more) standalone.
- To the same gate is possible to connect the T5S (slave) to the M3 Pro as a remote head, using the RS485.
FEATURES M3 Pro (M3 Pro is an ANVIZ product ):
- High performance 1.0 GHz dual core processor.
- Linux operating system.
- Integrated web server.
- Degree of protection IP65 for outdoors.
- Memory stampings up to 200,000.
- Storing up to 10,000 cards.
- Burglar alarm sensor.
- Multicolor led and buzzer.
- 3 Identification methods: Badge, PW, PW + card
- Built in Web Server.
- Communication: TCP / IP, mini USB, Rs485 (only for T5S)
- 2 integrated RFID readers 125 Khz and Mifare 13.56 Mhz.
- 1 Internal relay for gate opening.
- Wiegand output for connection to SC011 (optional remote relay).
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Dimensions: 47 x 124 x 22 (LxHxP) mm.
- Vandal-proof metal case.
- Temperature -40 ° ~ 60 ° C.
- CE / RoHS certified.
- 12V power supply not included.
ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE (Crosschex standard):
- Installable on PC with Windows operating system.
- English language software.
- Management of up to 99 M3 Pro detectors.
- Registry management for up to 900 employees.
- Sending weekly opening hours.
- Search for accesses in a parameterizable period.
- Time profile management.
- Present user print, monthly print, export file in txt and in excel.
- Database backup.
- Terminal connection via LAN/WiFi (client and server).