End of Life Devices
Anviz T5: Biometric, RFID for SAC844 controller
Why buy an Anviz T5 time & attendance system? Here are 7 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- You can handle up to four T5 as remote heads connected to the SAC844 controller (the latter connected via LAN to Crosschex standard access control software).
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- T5 has a biometric sensor: no more card exchange
- Eliminate or limit the use of keys.
- Inspect intrusion attempts by making sure the at risk areas.
- It complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) regarding privacy law
How can you adapt a Access Control system to your Company? 3 possible configurations:
- You can connect up to 4 T5 devices directly to the SAC844 connected viaTCP IP to the server and manage they by the Crosschex standard access control software.
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more T5 devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) standalone.
T5 FEATURES (T5 is an ANVIZ product ):
- 32-bit high speed CPU TI Stellaris ®
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- BIONANO V10 Algorythm
- Biometric Sensor AFOS300
- Fingerprint management up to 1,000 and 1,000 cards.
- Anti tamper alarm sensor
- 3 identification methods : FP, Card, FP+Card.
- Communication Interface: TCP/IP, mini USB.
- Card Reader Module: Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, optional13.56MHZ Mifare.
- Wiegand output for connection to the SAC844 controller.
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Size 145 mm X 55mm X 37mm
- Certificato FCC / CE/ ROHS
- Temperature -10°~40°C
- Transformer 12V DC not included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 500 employees
- sending weekly schedules for opening doors.
- can research accesses in a definable period
- Manage time zone.
- Schedule shows accesses and door code.
- print users present, monthly reports, time & attendance statistics, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database
- be connected via LAN (client and server).