Secukey R-SBOARDII: Mini Controller with 2 relays
MINI CONTROLLER FOR ACCESS CONTROL
R-SboardII is a safe, simple and convenient 2-relay mini controller that features a high level of security. Connected in wiegand to standalone devices, it can manage:
- two gates with differentiated whitelists
- or a passage with silent alarm (setting 2 separate IDs for the same user)
It requires no software and is protected against short circuits, power surges and static electricity. Suitable as a remote relay for access control systems (door openers).
- Management of up to 2,100 users: 2,000 users for zone1 and 100 users for zone2.
- 4 access modes: Card, PIN, Card plus PIN and multi Cards / PINs
- It can connect to any player that has Wiegand 26 ~ 37 bits output.
- It can connect with any reader with 4 bits, 8 bits (ASCII) or 10 bits virtual number output.
- Power supply: 9-24V DC.
- Two programmable relays (NO, NC, Com): output time from 1 to 99 seconds (5 default).
- Lock Output Load: 2 amps max.
- Wiegand 26 ~ 37 bit input and output.
- Humidity: 0% RH ~ 90% RH.
- Black colour.
- ABS Shell case.
- Dimensions: 10.0H x 8.6L x 2.6P (cm).
- Weight: 110 gr.
- POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED..
The R-SBOARDII Minicontroller is compatible with the following access control devices: