Electronic time recorder
Amano MX300: It sums total worked hours in the day and in the month. Refurbished. 12 months warranty.
Why buy a MX 300 time recorder? Here are 8 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- Ward the correct employees (who arrive and leave on time).
- By respecting the rules, the climate in your Company improves.
- Controlling the actual entry/exit times you can count the delays (rounded to your favor) and take them from the hours of permission.
- It is easy to collect timetables for counting the hours of presence/absence.
- MX 300 can automatically calculate the hours worked daily and monthly (with rounding if needed)
- Send the data at the end of the month to the consultant for payroll
It can be connected to a siren/ring to indicate work shifts
MX300 FEATURES (MX300 is an AMANO product ):
- Quartz clock with high precision +/- 3 seconds month
- It manages the night shift, straddling the midnight
- Electrical stamping with drag and self expulsion after stamping.
- Automatic 4-column printing, morning En/Ex, afternoon En/Ex with ability to operate even in manual mode.
- Calculation and printing, 5th column, of the total worked hours ( 1st shift) and a 6th column for worked hours worked in the day.
- It prints, at the end of the month, the total monthly worked hours (separating ordinary and extraordinary hours).
- Automatic calendar resetting at the end of month 30-31 and leap year.
- For Early Leaves and Lately Entry: it prints a symbol
- Security System: 5 Keycards for setting
- Automatic time change in summer and winter time
- Capacity: Up to 50 employees
- Lithium battery for up to 3 years of data memory
- Set up for external siren with weekly programming up to 20 daily reporting times.
- Clock: Backlight Digital LCD
- Accuracy +/- 15 seconds/month
- Power supply: AC 230V
- Size: 170 (w)* 233 (h)*115(d)mm
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 kg
- Display: Day, Hour, Minutes, AM/PM Day of the Week
- Tape for printing: cassette tape model
- CE Certificate
- Temperature: -10°/ +45°C