Card and pin devices
Anviz M3-MF: MIFARE and PIN code. IP65.Touch Keyboard.
Why buy an Anviz M3-MF Access Control system? Here are 6 good reasons:
- Make respect your company rules (In/out).
- M3-MF is IP65 and with its metal case (IK10) it is Anti-vandalism.
- You can manage M3-MF via TCp IP or standalone.
- Check in real-time clock in/out (TCP/IP connection).
- If you associate M3-MF with a time & attendance device, you have a double control (door open time, and T&A)
- M3-MF can be connected to a remote reader device (T5S) to open a door (Rfid/Bio)
How can you adapt an Access Control system to your Company? 4 possible configurations:
- If there is only one entrance in your company, you can connect M3-MF directly to the network via LAN or standalone
- If you have multiple entrances, you can simultaneously connect multiple M3-MF readers to the same management software (always on TCP/IP).
- If you have a local and a remote office (or many remote sites), you can always use the configuration as mentioned in the previous point.
- You can also manage "hybrid solutions", for example one or more M3-MF devices connected to the network via Lan and one (or more) standalone
M3-MF FEATURES (M3-MF is an ANVIZ product ):
- Metal case IK10
- Soft Touch backlit keyboard.
- Multicolored state led (blue, red, green).
- IP65 outdoor installation permitted.
- User up to 2,000 and 2,000 cards.
- Log Capacity up to 50,000
- 3 identification methods : card, PW, PW+card.
- Card Reader Module: Standard MIFARE 125 Khz (supporta NFC, Desfire)
- No 1 relay for door opening.
- Communication Interface: Mini USB, TCP/IP, RS485
- Wiegand Output for SC011 remoted relay (optional).
- Tamper alarm
- Lithium battery for data retention.
- Open door sensor
- Size: 47(w)*124(h)*22(d)mm
- CE / ROHS Certificate
- Temperature: -40°~60°C
- Transformer DC 12V not included
CROSSCHEX STANDARD SOFTWARE CAN:
- be installed on PCs with Windows operating system.
- have the software in different languages.
- manage up to 99 devices.
- manage personal data of up to 1,000 employees.
- have weekly times for opening door.
- research the accesses in a specific period.
- Manage time zone
- Display schedule with Accesses and passcode
- print users present, monthly reports, export files in .txt and excel.
- backup database.
- be connected via USB, LAN (client and server)